So much of how we feel on a daily basis has to do with the food that we put into our bodies. With busy schedules, work, family, and an on the go lifestyle, we don’t realize the damage that is being done when we grab a quick snack or meal, especially when we fill up on preservatives. Temple Health Nutrition focuses on the right kinds of food that will work in conjunction with their homeopathic products to reduce inflammation and help you restore your body to the way you used to feel!
As you begin your Temple Health Transformation Plan with Temple Health Nutrition products, you will be following a suggested step by step diet and nutrition plan – full of amazing and delicious meals and suggested foods!
• 2 tsp. neutral-flavored oil – such as grapeseed or peanut oil
• 1 lb. lean ground beef (use ground beef with less than 10% fat)
• 1 T fish sauce
• 1-2 T Sriracha Sauce (depending on how much heat you want)
• 1 T water
• Zest from 1 large lime
• Juice from one large lime (about 1 ½ T juice)
• ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion (or double that amount if you’re not using cilantro)
• ½ cup chopped cilantro
• 1 head of cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a heavy pan, then saute the beef until it’s cooked thorugh and starting to brown, breaking apart as it cooks.
2. While beef cooks, mix together the fish sauce, Sriracha sauce, and water in a small bowl. Zest the skin of the lime and squeeze the juice out. (You may need two limes to achieve the recommended amount of juice) Thinly slice the green onions and chop the cilantro.
3. Place head of cabbage in a pot with about 2 inches of water. Bring to boil for 2 minutes. Remove leaves for serving.
4. When the beef is fully cooked, add the Sriracha sauce mixture and let it sizzle until the water have evaporated, stirring occasionally to mix in the flavors. Turn off heat and stir in the lime zest, lime juice, sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro.
5. Fill, wrap, and serve cabbage leaves with beef mix inside. Enjoy!